The Monarch Zener is an upgraded version of the Monarch GC440, with the added comfort of front and rear suspension. With a fully contoured high back seat and powerful motor, the Zener is a great general purpose scooter at a very reasonable price.
- Powerful reliable motor for those hilly areas
- Adjustable coil spring rear and independent front wheel suspension
- Height and angle adjustable arm rests
- Contoured high back swivel seat with backrest angle adjustment
- Twin mirrors
- Head and tail lights
- Easy to disassemble for transport
- Soft ride pneumatic tyres
The Zener is a great choice for those needing an all-purpose mid-size scooter with the added comfort of a large fully adjustable seat and full genuine suspension.
Note: Don’t be fooled by some manufacturers that claim independent suspension when it’s not. More info on suspension here.
|Length x Width (cm)||116 x 60|
|Weight (w/o batteries)||66 kg|
|Battery weight||22 kg|
|Max speed (fwd)||10 kph|
|Carrying capacity*||160 kg|
|Seat size (L x W)||42 x 52 cm|
|Battery size (amp hours)||33 a/h SLA|
* Range estimate only, subject to terrain, payload and battery condition. Carrying capacity based on flat ground only. More information here. Specifications are a guide only and subject to change without notice.
- Used Mobility Scooters
Used Merits Challenger 4 wheel Gold mobility scooterLearn More